Yesterday I went on a LSD run as a part of my half marathon training. These runs average from an hour and a half to two and a half hours so I end up spending a lot of time with my thoughts. While on my run yesterday there were several reoccurring thoughts that came to mind so I figured it would make for a fun light hearted post. Perhaps you are a runner and you can relate.
- I am so fast like the wind! I could keep the pace up forever!
- Why in the world didn’t I pace myself at the beginning I knew I had 22 km to run right?
- Look at that guy/gal running so fast! Whatever they are probably only out for 5k
- Finally someone waved back!
- This song is my JAM! wait I am singing out loud, how many people have I run by?
- Why am I doing this again?
- It doesn’t matter if you want to you already paid to.
- Everything hurts, if a cab comes by you better believe I am hailing it!
- You are half way just 12 more kilometers
- Thank god it’s over!
What are some thoughts that cross your mind when you are running?