Keeping with the festive Holiday train I figured I would do a little post on some products and gifts out there I think would make great presents for the fitness, health, and fashion conscious person out there. Sorry guys, this list will probably be mostly woman focused, but hey it might help you out in selecting some gifts for some of the ladies in your life.
1. I am 100% obsessed with water bottles. Drinking upwards of 3 liters of water a day so water bottles have become my friend over the past couple of years and I mean heck drinking water is good for us all. There are tons of water bottles out there, but I love how vibrant the bkr bottle covers on these glass water bottles are.
Also for those of you who aren’t huge fans of untwisting a cap (like myself), the Lifefactory flip top bottle is also pretty awesome.
2. For the health conscious person who is as conscious about what they put on their body as they are about what they put in it this new Canadian company is something you should definitely checkout. Reassembly has a great line of products ranging from various scents (liquid and solid), to moisturizers, to cleansers and lucky for all of us there are some holiday gift packages so we can test out a bit of everything.
3. Juicers. So I bought one a while back and was in love with it, then I had a couple bad run ins with some pretty disgusting combinations (I’m looking at you celery, oh how you turned on me) but I think we are getting back on track. Juicing is an excellent way to get a boost of vitamins and minerals in a quick shot. I have the Breville Juicer it is on the “smaller” side of juicers, super easy to clean, and super powerful chopping up anything we toss in it.
4. Lululemon to anyone that knows me it will come as no surprise that I am a fan of their clothing. They are a Canadian company and make some pretty durable stuff. Right now two of my favourite items are the All Sports Bra, and Wunder Unders (cropped). The crops have been on my list of favourite things for years now and I don’t think it is possible to own too many pairs of them.
5. I don’t have a pair of these but I have been looking them over for some time now, with doing more weight bearing activity and increasing the amount of weight I am lifting these Femme Fetale Fitness stylish gloves are a must have. I figure if I might have to wear something they might as well be awesome.
6. For those family and friends out there that love to write, be it journal style, novels, or just random thoughts I really enjoy the simplistic nature of Moleskine. They recently came out with Star Wars and Lego collections, so really how could you go wrong.
7. Anything from Santa Cara. I am completely in love with this Etsy site, everything is so beautiful and original. Here is just one example of the beautiful stuff in this shop.
8. For the hostess with the mostest these amazing Lowballs would be a great gift from UrbanBelle.
I know it isn’t a long list but these are the things that I have been thinking about. I think they would all make great gifts to anyone special in your lives.
Happy Thursday Everyone! Hope I could help a bit with some of the crazy holiday shopping going on right now.