This weekend I thought I would try something a little different for the round up. Yesterday, I attempted to snap a photo every hour to try and piece together a mini photo collage of the day. Remembering to take a photo an hour was pretty challenging, but it was fun because it kept me moving most of the day.
- Post workout Protein smoothie. It was Chocolate Raspberry and Peanut Butter….so delicious.
- Cuddling kittens. They are so adorable together.
- Shopping at the farmers market with some wonderful ladies…this was a sneak attack of a shot.
- Friend’s breakfast. Apparently we are both too cool to put our phones down.
- My main man and God Son Sully. He is the best!
- Testing out my new found strength. I still can’t beat my husband in an arm wrestle but I am getting close.
- Feet snuggles mean it is time for bed.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. If you are in Ottawa stay safe out there it is extremely slippery with all of the ice rain.